Who We Are
Fred + Far is a female empowerment e-commerce startup that reclaims the idea of the engagement ring as a commitment to self. Our goal is to inspire women to honor, choose and remember themselves on a daily basis by practicing self love and self care. In addition to developing jewelry that inspires and empowers, we are developing a global community of women through our social platforms.
We launched in April 2016 and have been featured in 30+ publications around the world including Cosmopolitan, Refinery 29, Elite Daily, TeenVogue, Self Magazine, The Huffington Post, Yahoo Style, Attn.com, The Daily Mail, and more.
What are you waiting for? Join our tribe!
Who You Are
You are a self-starter with a "can-do" attitude. You are motivated by challenges, and are excited by learning. You are a strong writer and communicator, pay close attention to detail, are a grammar whiz, and are comfortable reaching out to individuals and organizations for potential opportunities. You are passionate for empowering women, and excited to get on the ground floor of a rapidly growing e-commerce startup and ready for any task, big or small!
- Writes, edits, and formats blogs and Friday Features
- Reaches out to press outlets and conference hosts for potential opportunities
- Builds out emails, from writing and curating content to incorporating photo assets from design
Our Ideal Candidate
- You are in pursuit of an Associate or Bachelor degree at an accredited university, and can receive college credit for this internship.
- You are a strong communicator and writer.
- You'd like to gain real world, hands-on experience on a small dynamic team. You're excited about a position that changes daily and open to new and varying tasks.
- You are hyper-organized and have great attention to detail.
- You are proactive and comfortable taking initiative.
- You are able to work 2-3 days a week.
To ApplySend an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample. Tell us a little bit about yourself and which Fred and Far self love product you would be and why.