Who We Are
Fred + Far is a female empowerment e-commerce startup that reclaims the idea of the engagement ring as a commitment to self. Our goal is to inspire women to honor, choose and remember themselves on a daily basis by practicing self love and self care. In addition to developing jewelry that inspires and empowers, we are developing a global community of women through our social platforms.
We launched in April 2016 and have been featured in 30+ publications around the world including Cosmopolitan, Refinery 29, Elite Daily, TeenVogue, Self Magazine, The Huffington Post, Yahoo Style, Attn.com, The Daily Mail, and more.
What are you waiting for? Join our tribe!
Who You Are
You are a self-starter with a "can-do" attitude. You are motivated by challenges, and are excited by learning. You have an eye for design, a love for branding, and passion for empowering women. You are excited to get on the ground floor of a rapidly growing e-commerce startup and ready for any task, big or small!
- Taking product shots and/or coordinating photoshoots
- Designing and editing photos for social media
- Assisting in creating a consistent brand look and feel
- Creating and maintaining an archive of creative assets
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have design experience, and are proficient with Photoshop.
- You are in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an accredited institution and are able to receive college credit for this internship.
- You'd like to gain real world, hands-on experience on a small, dynamic team. You're excited about a position that changes daily and open to new and varying tasks
- You are hyper-organized and have great attention to detail
- You are proactive and comfortable taking initiative
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in our office at least 15-20 hours/week
To ApplySend an email to email@example.com and include your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (or any previous work that you've done). Tell us a little bit about yourself and which Fred and Far self love product you would be and why.