Merchandising & Fulfillment Intern
Who We Are
Fred + Far is a female empowerment e-commerce startup and creator of The Self Love Pinky Ring. Our goal is to inspire women to honor, choose and remember themselves on a daily basis by practicing self love and self care. In addition to developing jewelry that inspires and empowers, we are developing a global community of women through our social platforms.
We launched in April 2016 and have been featured in 30+ publications around the world including Cosmopolitan, Refinery 29, Elite Daily, TeenVogue, Self Magazine, The Huffington Post, Yahoo Style, Attn.com, The Daily Mail, and more.
What are you waiting for? Join our tribe!
Who We’re Seeking
We are seeking an all-star Intern, who is passionate about empowering theirself and other women, to support the Founder and Director of Operations. This person should be excited to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing e-commerce startup and ready for any task, big or small!
- Assist in maintaining our order database
- Package and ship products to our incredible tribe of women
- Accept new inventory and organize accordingly
- Conduct research and field partnership calls
- Have fun and get creative with us!
Our Ideal Candidate
- You are in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an accredited institution and are able to receive college credit for this internship.
- You'd like to gain real world, hands-on experience on a small, dynamic team. You're excited about a position that changes daily and open to new and varying tasks
- You are hyper-organized and have great attention to detail
- You are proactive and comfortable taking initiative
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in our office at least 15-20 hours/week
To ApplyWhen you’re ready to apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and cover letter. Tell us a little bit about yourself and which Fred and Far self love product you would be and why.