Operations & Marketing Assistant
Who We Are
Fred + Far is a female empowerment e-commerce startup and creator of The Self Love Pinky Ring. Our goal is to inspire women to honor, choose and remember themselves on a daily basis by practicing self love and self care. In addition to developing jewelry that inspires and empowers, we are developing a global community of women through our social platforms.
We launched in April 2016 and have been featured in hundreds of publications around the world including Cosmopolitan, Refinery29, Elite Daily, TeenVogue, Self Magazine, The Huffington Post, Yahoo Style, Attn.com, The Daily Mail, and more. The pinky promise ring trend you read about on Facebook last year? That’s us.
What are you waiting for? Join our tribe!
Who We’re Seeking
We are seeking an Operations + Marketing Assistant to support the Founder and Director of Operations. This person should be excited to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing e-commerce startup and ready for any task, big or small!
- Assist in maintaining our order database
- Package and ship products to our incredible tribe of women
- Accept new inventory and organize accordingly
- Professionally and passionately responds to client inquiries
- Posts content across our social media channels
- Engages and corresponds on social media to help build our tribe
- Captures photo and video content for use across our social channels and website
- Have fun and get creative with us!
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- 1-3 years experience
- You'd like to gain real world, hands-on experience on a small, dynamic team. You're excited about a position that changes daily and open to new and varying tasks
- You are hyper-organized and have an impeccable attention to detail
- You are proactive and comfortable taking initiative
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media Marketing, Photoshop/InDesign, Google Docs, and Shopify
- Design and photography skills are a big plus
- Able to work in our Culver City office at least 40 hours/week
- Have a car (including insurance) and are okay with driving as part of your job
To ApplySend an email to email@example.com and include your resume and cover letter. Make sure to tell us a little bit about yourself and why you want to join our self love tribe.