'I choose MYSELF': The anti-engagement rings women are buying for themselves as a daily remember to 'self love'
- Fred and Far is a new LA-based jewellery line selling pinky rings to women
- The rings are designed to remind women to love themselves
- They are like anti-engagement rings and come in various different colours
- The founders want to spread their message of self-love with the rings
- Celebrities including Lucy Hale have already been seen wearing them
Between work, motherhood, working out, socialising and general life tasks, many women have a lot on their plates and can often forget about their own happiness throughout the daily grind.
When was the last time you stopped for a moment and took some time out for yourself, for instance?
One jewellery company, Fred and Far, is looking to change all of that.
A new line of anti-engagement 'self love pinky rings' have been designed to remind you just how important it is to make a commitment to loving yourself.
Read more of the article on The Daily Mail.